60x80 cm Basic Footwear Sole Disinfection Rug
- 220/240 g/m²
- Black rug: 100% polyester. This rugcontains a transparent latex layer to retain the cleaner DO NOT UNSTICK.
By buying this product you can collect up to 7 points. Your cart will total 7 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.07.
This product includes:
- 1 black rug of 60x80 cm provided on the lower part (contact with the floor) with an insulating latex sheet to avoid evaporation and loss of Active Oxygen Cleaner (we recommend PILBELLESS).
- 2 vinyl strips for fastening the carpets to the floor (adhere vertically).
1º. Lay black rug directly on the floor with the latex foil touching the floor. Then place the two vinyl strips vertically on both sides (left and right). Pour ±100 mL of the cleaner onto the middle of the black rug, replenish approximately every 4 hours. The cut of the wet area (impregnated with the cleaner and the dry area is determined by the colours of the vinyls).
2º. This product is intended for basic use. We recommend its replacement every 1-2 months, depending on its use and exposure (sun, wind, rain).
- It is advisable to place a mat to clean the soles before stepping on the rugs, these are only for walking on, not for cleaning shoes or aggressive actions.*
- Place a tape or seal on the carpet horizontally to prevent the carpet from moving or lifting due to footwear (not supplied with this kit).
- 220/240 g/m²
- Black rug: 100% polyester. This rug contains a transparent latex layer to retain the cleaner. DO NOT UNSTICK.
You might also like