I. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In compliance with current legislation, Floccus (hereinafter, also the Website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the appropriate security level for the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data (GDPR).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD-GDD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected on FLOCCUS is: FLOCCUS INTERNACIONAL, S.L, with CIF B02831923, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Alicante with the following registration data: Volume 4341, Folio 152, Entry 1 with sheet A-172531, whose representative is Juan Antonio Pardo Soto (hereinafter, the person responsible for the processing). The contact details are as follows:
- Address: Calle Sagrada Familia, 94 - Pilar de la Horadada
- Contact phone: 965 35 2000
- Contact email: email@example.com
**Registration of Personal Data**
In compliance with the GDPR and LOPD-GDD, we inform you that the personal data collected by Floccus through the forms on its pages will be incorporated and processed in our file in order to facilitate, streamline, and fulfill the commitments established between Floccus and the User, or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms they fill out, or to respond to a request or query. Likewise, in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR and LOPD-GDD, unless the exception provided in article 30.5 of the GDPR applies, a record of processing activities is kept that specifies, according to its purposes, the processing activities carried out and other circumstances established in the GDPR.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User's personal data will be subject to the following principles set out in article 5 of the GDPR and in article 4 and following of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- Principle of lawfulness, loyalty, and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times, after providing complete information on the purposes for which the personal data is collected.
- Purpose limitation principle: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit, and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the collected personal data will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up-to-date.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: personal data will only be kept in a form that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of their processing.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be processed in a way that ensures their security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the person responsible for processing will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data processed in Floccus are only identifying data. Under no circumstances are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Floccus undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User will have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. Withdrawing consent will be as easy as giving it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
In cases where the User must or may provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information, or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed in case the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the proper development of the operation carried out.
**Purposes of the processing for which the personal data is intended**
Personal data is collected and managed by Floccus with the purpose of facilitating, expediting, and fulfilling the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship that is established in the forms that the latter fills out or to respond to a request or query.
Likewise, the data may be used for commercial purposes of personalization, operational and statistical activities, and activities inherent to the corporate purpose of Floccus, as well as for the extraction, storage of data, and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as to improve the quality, functioning, and navigation of the Website.
At the time personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the processing to which the personal data will be destined; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the collected information.
Retention periods for personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its processing and, in any case, only for the following period: 18 months, or until the User requests its deletion.
At the time personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which personal data will be retained or, when that is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The personal data of the User will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
In the event that the data controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the third country or international organization to which the intention is to transfer the data, as well as the existence or absence of a Commission adequacy decision.
Personal data of minors
Respecting what is established in articles 8 of the GDPR and 7 of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, only those over 14 years of age may give their consent for the processing of their personal data by Floccus. If it is a child under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the processing, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Floccus is committed to adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in order to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access. However, the User must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
Floccus undertakes to comply with the duty of secrecy and confidentiality regarding the personal data contained in the automated file in accordance with the applicable legislation, as well as to confer a safe treatment in the international transfer of data that may occur.
When, due to the nature of the data or the circumstances of the treatment, an unauthorized access incident occurs that involves the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure, or unauthorized access to personal data, Floccus will undertake to notify the User without undue delay and notify them of the incident.
The User has the following rights:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability, and deletion of their data and the limitation or opposition to their treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (www.aepd.es) if it considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
FLOCCUS INTERNACIONAL, S.L
Calle Sagrada Familia, 94 - Pilar de la Horadada
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer (DPO)
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) is the person responsible for ensuring compliance with data protection regulations. You can contact the Data Protection Officer using the following contact details:
Floccus reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments as well as to industry practices. In such cases, Floccus will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
This document was last updated on [Date].